|Monday||6am to 4pm|
|Tuesday||6am to 4pm|
|Wednesday||6am to 4pm|
|Thursday||6am to 4pm|
|Friday||6am to 4pm|
|Monday||7:30am to 3:30pm|
|Tuesday||7:30am to 3:30pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am to 3:30pm|
|Thursday||7:30am to 3:30pm|
|Friday||7:30am to 3:30pm|
|CanEst Transit Montréal|
Grain Reception Supervisor
Mathieu Bourdet 450 427-3831 p.238
Grain Reception Assistant
Sophie Vincent 450 427-3831 p.236
- Once you have finished harvesting your IP soybeans, we recommend that you call your representative to collect a sample in your silo. This sample will be analyzed and you will receive the results by fax or regular mail.
- Grain reception department will schedule the deliveries with you. You will need an order number for each load being delivered (1 number per delivered load)
- Please advise the grain reception department accordingly, if you wish that payment be made to PGQ or AgriCorp
- Order numbers are valid for 48 hours. If you cannot deliver as schedule you will need to contact the grain reception department and get a new order number.
- You must inspect the truck carefully before loading. The truck has to be clean. Do not hesitate to open the trap doors and check the back skirt.
- If the truck is not clean it is mandatory that you ask the driver to clean it before loading anything.
OBLIGATORY (very important)
- Upon delivery, the carrier will have to sign a record of delivery confirming that the box of the truck has been cleaned before loading to ensure that there can be no contamination of the soybean by another product.