|Monday||6:00 AM to 3:30 PM|
|Tuesday||6:00 AM to 3:30 PM|
|Wednesday||6:00 AM to 3:30 PM|
|Thursday||6:00 AM to 3:30 PM|
|Friday||6:00 AM to 3:30 PM|
|Monday||7:00 AM to 3:30 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM to 3:30 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM to 3:30 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM to 3:30 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM to 3:30 PM|
The schedule is subject to changes during the harvest period.
Contact Grain Reception
450 427-3831 p.206 | email@example.com
- Once you have finished harvesting your IP soybeans, we recommend that you call your representative to collect a sample in your silo. This sample will be analyzed and you will receive the results by fax or regular mail.
- Grain reception department will schedule the deliveries with you. You will need an order number for each load being delivered (1 number per delivered load)
- Please advise the grain reception department accordingly, if you wish that payment be made to PGQ or AgriCorp
- Order numbers are valid for 48 hours. If you cannot deliver as schedule you will need to contact the grain reception department and get a new order number.
- You must inspect the truck carefully before loading. The truck has to be clean. Do not hesitate to open the trap doors and check the back skirt.
- If the truck is not clean it is mandatory that you ask the driver to clean it before loading anything.
- Upon delivery, the carrier will have to sign a record of delivery confirming that the box of the truck has been cleaned before loading to ensure that there can be no contamination of the soybean by another product.